All Board members are expected to attend PSA meetings, submit their semester schedule to the Executive Administrator, and attend Board Orientation ahead of the 2021-2022 Academic Year, in addition to their position duties.
- The candidate must be a student attending the University of Regina.
- The candidate must be enrolled in at least three credit hours in psychology, or they must have declared a psychology program of study for the year in which they are joining the election.
- Presidential and Vice Presidential candidates must be nominated by another member of the PSA (either a current member of the Executive, a current board member or a current general member)
- Presidential and Vice Presidential candidates must have previously been elected to and held a position on the PSA Board for a minimum of one academic term (September-March).
- Campaigning can begin March 15th, but applications are open until March 17th at noon to allow for maximum flexibility.