Elected Positions Currently Empty for By-election:
Chief Financial Officer – Details-oriented, Proactive, Organized
- Strategy and resources-focused. Searching out opportunities and an attention to detail are key. This position can require up to 5 hours a week, depending on the time of year and the projects in process.
- Is a bank account signing authority.
- In charge of maintaining the budget, reimbursing board members, and presenting the balance sheet at meetings and when needed.
- Researches and applies for grants for funding for the PSA to utilize for training, support, and programming.
- Requires a proactive, creative, and detailed person who finishes what they start. An interest in research or grant application processes are a bonus!
All Board members are expected to attend PSA meetings, submit their semester schedule to the Executive Administrator, and attend Board Orientation ahead of the 2021-2022 Academic Year, in addition to their position duties.
- The candidate must be a student attending the University of Regina.
- The candidate must be enrolled in at least three credit hours in psychology, or they must have declared a psychology program of study for the year in which they are joining the election.
- Campaigning can begin June 24th if the candidate chooses to do so, but applications are open until June 28th to allow for maximum flexibility.